Thursday, May 3, 2012

Team Ellett.

Last weekend, my roomies and I decided to take a road trip to California. We hit up Reno on the way there, spent a day in San Francisco, and ate way too many jelly beans at the Jelly Belly Factory. But the main reason we went was because Carlie got married in the Sacramento Temple.



Car and Port’s wedding was beautiful and absolutely perfect. Since Car and I were pretty much inseparable last year, I had the privilege of experiencing first-hand many of the major stages in their relationship. I was there when they first met, I was there when they first hung out, I was basically the third wheel on their first date, I was there when they first kissed (just kidding...but I was with them right before), and just the countless hours we spent together the rest of the year. So after a 10 month engagement, it was so wonderful to see them finally getting married.



Next semester, the girls of Madison 2 are all going separate ways, and I’m really going to miss them.


We’ve come a long way from when we used to just run around dressed up as ninjas.  



Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Ellett!!



No comments:

Post a Comment