Monday, May 7, 2012

Wanderlust.

Tomorrow at 11:15 a.m. I will finally be leaving for Europe! I’ve been getting pretty anxious to get going because all the other study abroads left about 2 weeks ago.  For those of you who I haven’t bragged about this to yet, I will be spending the next 6 weeks traveling to Italy, Greece, Germany, France, London, and Ireland. I am feeling an overwhelming amount excitement mixed with a lot of anxiety. It will be nice to take a break from reality. I don’t want to waste my time or money by getting on the Internet, so that means no email, fb, pinterest, or blogging. And I’m not taking my cellphone. My mom did make me promise though that I would call home once a week, just so she knows I haven’t died or something.


And yes, this is everything I will be living on for the next 6 weeks.

Goodbye America, Hello Europe!


No comments:

Post a Comment